Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Dude Abides

It's like finals week over here in my little corner. The school year is almost over but not in an enjoyable way. 26 memory books to be done. Parent teacher conferences left. The stomach flu (wtd!!!) Falling behind and getting mad at myself and others for my shortcomings.

I've just gotten to the point where I'm tired (which is probably why the flu caught up with me here in MAY).  And I'm ready to stop being hassled. I'm ready to mosey and meander. I'm ready to do my own thing and not be in charge of so many things and having to answer to so many people ALL. THE. TIME.

I'm ready for the Dude to freakin Abide already!

This time next week, I will be in much better shape, abiding wise. Wish me luck! And hopefully all the abiding will lead to way more posting!


Also, I think I'm going to have to buy this from Society6:






No comments:

Post a Comment